The Cost of Not Having Lasik
Do you feel like Lasik cost is something that you cannot afford? Do you wear contact lenses and eyeglasses? Do you spend money on designer frames? You may not realize it, but you can pay for a Lasik procedure in a few short years or less.
What you might spend on glasses and contacts versus our Lasik cost
- Eye examination – up to $200
- Glasses with designer frames – starting at $500 to $1,000 and going as high as you want to pay
- Contact lenses – between $250 and $750 each year depending on prescription, style, and manufacturer
- Cleaning solutions and cases – $150 or more annually
- Prescription sunglasses – prices start around $500 and go up
- Backup glasses, contacts, and supplies – $250 or more
- Prices may vary by region, physician, and style but they average at least $2,000 or more each year
Lasik surgery cost at Manhattan Lasik Center
Right now, MLC is offering a Lasik cost of $2,995. This price includes surgery on both eyes, post-op visits, and a thorough pre-operative eye exam. We have financing options letting you spread your payment across the time it would take to pay for contacts and glasses. We use the top laser technologies in a revolutionary surgical center offering the best vision correction treatments in the region. Our goal is to provide high-quality service at an affordable price.
Seeing better is worth the Lasik cost because you get your money back in just a couple short years. You might think of it as an investment in your future when you consider the Lasik procedure cost. Let us guide you through the process with a free consultation to see how the MLC experience makes your Lasik treatment worthwhile. Check out our testimonials and see what our patients have to say about MLC.